ScaleTrax by MTH Electric Trains is the ultimate track layout solution for which detail-oriented scale 3-rail model railroaders are searching. No longer will an O Gauge modeler have to accept the "tubular" track look because ScaleTrax offers maximum accuracy and the exceptional quality of MTH products. They are perfect for your authentic looking layout. Each ScaleTrax track section features two solid extruded authentically profiled Nickel Silver rails and one inconspicuous solid extruded center rail - all affixed to accurately sized and spaced track ties. No longer will your consists ride too high off the ground. Best of all, the end-of-rail electrical connectors come pre-welded to the underside of each section. There simply is no need to plug in your soldering iron when using ScaleTraxT. Whether assembling your first layout, adding to a present layout, or replacing your old track, ScaleTrax is the most rugged, realistic, scale proportioned, easy-to-use 3-rail scale O-gauge track system available. Features: -Solid Nickel Silver Rails -Low Profile Appearance With "Near Scale" Proportions -Molded-In Track Section Connections For Easy Assembly ScaleTrax by M.T.H. Electric Trains is the ultimate track system that detail-oriented 3-rail modelers have been looking for. No longer will an O Gauge modeler have to accept excessively tall or heavy-looking track, because ScaleTrax offers maximum accuracy and the exceptional quality of M.T.H. products. It's perfect for creating an authentic looking 3-rail layout.
It's not about the track. Railroading is about huge machinery that makes the ground shake when it goes by.
In model railroading, the track is just a stage setting that should make your trains look more real and more massive -- and no three-rail track does that better than ScaleTrax, the lowest-profile, best-running 3-rail O gauge track system.
Compare our track with 3-rail track systems from others and check out the advantages of ScaleTrax:
- More Realism: Prototypically scaled, lower profile rail and ties make your locomotives and rolling stock look more massive on ScaleTrax.
- Smaller Third Rail: The thinnest, lowest-profile center rail of any major track brand gives ScaleTrax a more realistic look without causing premature pick-up roller wear.
- Better Electrical Contact: Concealed, large, spring-loaded contacts deliver more secure electrical connections between track sections.
- Smoother Switches: Thanks to our ramped and beveled frog and lower profile rail, ScaleTrax offers the smoothest-rolling switches in O gauge.
- Easier-To-Use Flex Track: Low-profile rail and ties make ScaleTrax flex easier to bend than other brands.
- Lower Cost: ScaleTrax track and switches are more affordable than comparable products.
Did You Know?
- It takes EIGHT sections of O-31 ScaleTrax Curves To Make A Circle
- It takes SIXTEEN sections of O-54 ScaleTrax Curves To Make A Circle
- It takes SIXTEEN sections of O-72 ScaleTrax Curves To Make A Circle
- It takes SIXTEEN sections of O-80 ScaleTrax Curves To Make A Circle