Custom Corporate Products
Why custom Model Trains? Custom decorated model railroad cars are a unique way to attract attention to your corporate brand. They can be used for a variety of corporate programs including employee rewards, executive gifts or branded sales merchandise all for less than the cost of many custom imprinted golf shirts.
What can you customize? Clients can choose from many different car models or complete ready-to-run train sets. Our design team will work with your sales or marketing group to create a unique and attractive design that sings out your brand's value. You can choose one or any combination of the following RailKing products Click on the images below to see some samples.
How Do I Place An Order? Clients must contact M.T.H. directly via EMAIL to begin the order process.
Artwork: Digital file format is preferred (hires (300 DPI) .tif, .bmp, .eps, .jpg). Optionally, camera-ready, black & white color separated and produced to size is acceptable. We will proceed without authorization with any art charge assessed at $25.00 or less. Photocopies, hand sketches, fax transmission, business cards and letterhead are NOT considered camera-ready artwork. $60.00 (V) an hour charges will be assessed for any artwork creation required.
Packaging: Custom products are packaged in standard RailKing packaging or for an additional cost, custom packaging can be created complete with your corporate identity.
- Per unit and subject to change without prior written notice.
- Minimum quantities of 256 units and higher required.
- Normal Production Time: 120-180 working days from receipt of approved artwork.
- Acknowledgements: All orders will be acknowledged in writing within two working days after receipt. Once order has been acknowledged, changes in size/color/art subject to a charge, and may effect your original ship date.
- Over/Underruns: We will attempt to ship exact quantities but reserve the right to ship/invoice 5% over or under ordered random quantities.
- Shipping Method: UPS unless otherwise specified. F.O.B. Maryland.
- Cancellations: Subject to all costs incurred at time of cancellation plus 10% restocking charge.
- Screen/Plate Charge: $30.00 (V) per color. No charge for exact repeat orders.
- Typesetting: $25.00 (V) Proof included with each order.
- Preproduction: Proof included with each order.
- Paper Proof: No charge. All orders will require signed off paper proof faxed to your office.
Samples: Samples can be obtained for evaluation. Take 256 quantity price. EQP not returns or memo bill. Custom samples can be created for $125.00 each plus art/screen charges. Rebateable on first order of 256 pieces or more