anuary 4, 2006 - The latest Premier Line diesel engine to leave the M.T.H. shops is now pulling into your local M.T.H. Authorized Retailer just in time for the start of the new year.
Fairbanks-Morse diesel lovers will find the all-new Erie-Built an exceptional model and an exciting addition to the M.T.H. Premier Lineup. Available in four popular roadnames, these four-motor powerhouses operate as good as they look.
Available with a host of features
- Directionally Controlled Headlights
- Intricately Detailed ABS Bodies
- Metal Wheels, Axles and Gears
- Die-Cast Truck Sides, Pilots and Fuel Tank
- (2) Remotely Controlled Proto-Couplersﾙ
- Metal Handrails and Decorative Horn
- Locomotive Speed Control
- Lighted Cab Interior
- Illuminated Number Boards
- Lighted Marker Lights
- (2) Engineer Cab Figures
- Spinning Roof Fans
- Metal Body Side Grilles
- (2) Precision Flywheel Equipped Motors In Each Unit
- Operating MARS Light (when prototypical)
- (2) Operating Smoke Units
- Proto-Soundﾮ 2.0 With The Digital Command System Featuring: Passenger Station Proto-Effects
- Unit Measures:32 1/2" x 2 5/8" x 3 7/8"
- Operates On O-42 Curves
Choose From These Exciting Roadnames
20-2487-1 Kansas City Southern FM Erie-Built AB Diesel Set - With Proto-Sound 2.0
20-2488-1 Milwaukee Road FM Erie-Built AB Diesel Set - With Proto-Sound 2.0
20-2489-1 Pennsylvania FM Erie-Built AB Diesel Set - With Proto-Sound 2.0
20-2490-1 Santa Fe FM Erie-Built AB Diesel Set - With Proto-Sound 2.0
See the Erie-Built and all the other exciting M.T.H. Premier Line products now at your local M.T.H. Authorized Retailer. Don't miss out as supplies are very limited!